Druids are divine spellcasters who receive their spells from nature, not the gods. They strive to live in harmony with the natural world, and hate anything that is not part of the natural cycle, especially aberrations and undead creatures. As they gain experience, they learn to take the shapes of animals and eventually of more powerful creatures. The strict oaths taken by every druid prohibit using weapons and armor outside their tradition.
WARNING: To cast a spell, a druid must have a Wisdom score of 10 + the spell's level. For example, to cast a 9th-level spell, a druid must have a Wisdom of 19.
- Alignment Restrictions: Must be neutral good, lawful neutral, true neutral, chaotic neutral, or neutral evil.
- Base Attack Bonus: +3 / 4 Levels.
- Hit Die: d8.
- Primary Saving Throws: Fortitude, Will.
- Proficiencies: Proficient with druidic weapons, as well as light and medium armor and shields but prohibited from wearing metal armor, and carrying metal shields. A druid who wears prohibited armor or carries a prohibited shield temporarily loses all druid spells and abilities until they have unequipped the prohibited equipment and rested.
- Skill Points (*4 at 1st level): 4 + Int Modifier.
- Spellcasting: Druid Spells. Divine (Wisdom-based, armor-related chance of spell failure is ignored).
- Ex-Druids: A druid who is no longer neutral loses all spells and druid abilities and cannot gain levels until they become neutral again.
Class Skills: Animal Empathy, Concentration, Heal, Influence, Listen, Lore, Parry, Spellcraft, Spot.
Unavailable Skills: Use Magic Device.
Bonus Feat Progression:
1: Animal Companion - Summon an animal ally.
Nature Sense - +2 attack bonus when fighting in wilderness areas.
2: Woodland Stride - Immunity to Grease, Web, and Entangle spells.
3: Trackless Step - +4 skill bonus to Hide and Move Silently in wilderness areas.
4: Resist Nature's Lure - +2 bonus on saving throws vs. fear.
5: Wild Shape (1x/day) - Polymorph into an animal.
Wild Shape (non-aggressive)
6: Wild Shape (2x/day).
7: Wild Shape (3x/day).
9: Venom Immunity - Immune to poison.
10: Wild Shape (4x/day).
12: Dire Wild Shape - Polymorph into a dire animal.
14: Wild Shape (5x/day).
16: Elemental Shape (1x/day) - Polymorph into an elemental.
17: Elemental Shape (2x/day).
18: Wild Shape (6x/day).
19: Elemental Shape (3x/day).
20: Elder Elemental Shape - Polymorph into an elder elemental.
|Level||Base spells per day|
Bonus spell slots come from items and high wisdom.