Sorcerers are arcane spellcasters who manipulate magic energy with imagination and talent rather than studious discipline. They have no books, no mentors, no theories - just raw power that they direct at will. Sorcerers know fewer spells than wizards do and acquire them more slowly, but they can cast individual spells more often and have no need to prepare their incantations ahead of time. Also unlike wizards, sorcerers cannot specialize in a school of magic. Since sorcerers gain their powers without undergoing the years of rigorous study that wizards go through, they have more time to learn fighting skills and are proficient with simple weapons.
WARNING: To cast a spell, a sorcerer must have a Charisma score of 10 + the spell's level. For example, to cast a 9th-level spell, a sorcerer must have a Charisma of 19.
- Base Attack Bonus: +1 / 2 Levels.
- Hit Die: d4.
- Primary Saving Throw: Will.
- Proficiencies: All simple weapons. Sorcerers are not proficient with armor or shields.
- Skill Points (*4 at 1st level): 2 + Intelligence Modifier.
- Spellcasting: Wizard/Sorcerer Spells (Charisma-based, no spell preparation, spell failure from armor is a factor).
Class Skills: Concentration, Heal, Influence, Lore, Spellcraft.
Unavailable Skills: Animal Empathy, Use Magic Device.
Bonus Feat Progression:
Summon Familiar - Summon a magical creature as an ally.